Garbage to Gold: Turn Your Waste Into a Reusable Treasure that is Compost
Transform Your Home and Outdoor Waste Into Usable High-Quality Garden Soil
You wish you could do more with your kitchen scraps than just throw them away.
Outdoors, you wonder if there's a way to reuse and recycle all the organic naturals that blow into your yard.
Are you feeling overwhelmed that you have no place to put your waste? Or maybe you feel bad just throwing it away. Surely there's a way to reuse it?
Yes! There is a way! It's called composting.
In Compost 101, you will learn how to transform your waste into a super valuable resource - Rich black goodness that is as great as soil. You can then use it to grow plants, spread on your garden or even as a mulch.
Here's what you will get from the contents of this course:
* What is composting and why should you do it?
* The ins & outs of composting
* Why isn't composting more popular?
* The best Compost Bins.
* Make your own compost bin.
* What do you put in the compost bin?
* What NOT to put in the compost bin?
* Common Misconceptions of composting
* How Long does the process of composting take?
* Is there a quick method of composting?
Questions I will answer include:
* How do I start a compost pile?
* Where's the best place to put a compost pile?
* When is compost finished and safe to use?
* Do I need to fertilize if I use compost?
* What if I make too much compost?
* Can I compost in the winter?
* What if my compost has an odor?
* How do I compost with high nitrogen/high carbon materials?
Get started now!
My family loves eating fruits, veggies and eggs at home but the skins and shells and leftovers pile up! I want my kids to eat healthy but it seems like there's so much left over to throw away. And that's when I found the wonderful world of composting.
I am so excited to share my tips for successful composting with you. My goal for you is to give you just what you need to turn your waste into great usable soil or mulch.
Because...I've been where you are. Only...I struggled through it.
I want teach you what I learned and help your journey be nice and smooth. I'm breaking down the right info into bite sized chunks to help you consume it much easier than I did.
I am just a gal who loves living rural and I want to share with you. If you need to get a hold of me for any reason, please feel free to contact me.